Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What to stock up on for 5.2? mop wow gold making guide

Q: so I've been reading that Ghost Iron Ore is supposed to be a really good option for 5.2, but I want to know what all of the best things to stock up on are going to be, and why I need to stock up on them. I don't do the ptr so I really don't know these things. Any help would be great!

A: Basically all the standard craftng materials (leather, cloth, ores/bars). there is always at least a small rush in every basic crafting material, as even if there are no new things to craft, people will still play alts a lot to test things out..or level new toons for the same reason.
Also I believe that contender's crafted will change into dreadful but require the same mats, so people will be making that as well to upgrade any contender's they may still have on.
the ghost iron will have the biggest rush however, as the brand new craftables require those as well as also trillium and living steel.

A: Be prepared to see a huge market for gems and enchants. When a new raid is released people will need them for their new gear.

A: Everyone and their grandmother who ever even though about Ghost Iron Ore is stockpiling it, the demand just won't be there come 5.2.

Basic, I'd like to say, from the above opinion, lot of people will say "Basically all the standard craftng materials (leather, cloth, ores/bars)",  but as far as I concerned, with the cancel of gear upgrading system, lots of the primary 5.2 gear could not instead the old gear of raid people. So, if you are preparing to stock any crafting and any other xxxx material, believe me you will be lost in this market.

All information selected form Internet, more related about wow gold making, lock igxewowgold.

No comments:

Post a Comment