Wednesday, February 27, 2013

1-70 fastest power-leveling: wow mop leveling guide

I have to say: Blizzard is the best company I have ever seen in the field of gaming.
            Also: world of warcraft is best MMOPRG game in my opinion.
            But I just be tired of leveling for my tons of characters.
Let`s just get down to business, today I'll gonna show you the best place for your 1-70 wow fastest powerleveling. YEAH, it's Throne of Kil'jaeden in Hellfire Peninsula.

Here is the point:
Four points of mobs, definitely instant respawn.

Faster than you can image, the weakness is could be harass by opposing camp players.
Good Luck!
More infromation about WOW MOP GUIDE, or wow mop power leveling guide, lock IGXE.
Contact me at wxiao5200@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. But is good for what?
    When I leveling my friend in this spot?
    And it is 1-70 or 60-70?

    How it is? And if it's good for 1-70, so why, the low level character gain exp from 70 elite mobs?

    Can you explain me?
    I will be grateful:)
    Cheers;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Longer than endless dungeons with Resurrection friends, useful spot for bot.

      Delete