Thursday, January 17, 2013

The gold farming spot: zhu's watch has been hotfixed

Several days ago, I have introduced this spot for leveling also gold farming or farm harmony. but it seems this  spot has been hot fixed, there got no more XP or drops from kill it. as I before says:


"I guess some of our great players have notice this bug for a farming spots Spirit of Harmony, but I think I should tell this players who don't want to leveling up through boring quests or want to have a great gold farming spot, here I'd like to introduce it to you.

The topic is about Zhu's Despair. Don't finish the quest, or you will leave out side the Image map, just stand there farming and farming and farming."

Once their get new spot for gold farming, I will introduce it to you guy for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment