Monday, January 28, 2013

New farming in Zhu's Watch: mop wow powerleveling guide

Several days ago, I have introduced that Zhu's Watch been a gold farming place or a  spot for farming Spirit of Harmony has been fixed, 
Today I'll just show you another place for power leveling 85-88 in Zhu's Watch.
The place is still in here, Zhu's watch, But our goal is no more the Quintessence of Despair


But the xxoo%^&:(actually I just can't remember that name) elemental, anyway, it's just a kind of npc in that pit.
About 5-6 around, the best will be hunter, stop your pet in the center of that hole, Glyph of Misdirection, kill all, then repeat. All the NPC will refresh at once.

I tested my Survival Hunter, gain 2W2 XP each one, 87.5-88, about 40M. not so fast.
Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment