Sunday, January 6, 2013

Farming for Frostweave Cloth: wow 5.1 gold farming

As a farmer who wants to earn some extra gold from farming, you must know the most valuable material of your farming. But if I ask you what is the most expensive cloth in AH, you maybe don't know what is that, sure, tell you is: Frostweave Cloth.


The usual place I farmed these were where the Converted Hero were at, but generally on my server I’d run into other players farming too and found I wasn’t getting as much cloth as I thought I should have. On WoWhead.com someone mentioned the Chosen Zealot so I went to check it out for myself. The location of these is about 48,78 in Icecrown (location on the map below). I have to say that again: tailor Warlock will be your best choice: NO.1 farmer in MOP.

When you get to that location there’s an entrance into the building, I chose to go on my frost mage armed with health potions just in case.
The mobs are located on the left and right side, by time you finish one side the other side has already respawned. You can either pull a side at a time or do what I did, pull them in four separate groups. I’d start with the left hand side and kill the ones in the back, loot, eat up if needed and then attack the left upper side. You have to be careful to not aggro the whole side at once if you’re worried you may not survive! Also note, they will continue to chase you if you try to run and are immune to cc’s (so bring health potions!).Go in and AOE as much as you can! 

4 stacks of frostweave in a matter of minutes! Plus vendor trash. Also have a chance to get green quality gear, which if you have an enchanted I’d recommend disenchanting them . Each stack of frostweave sells for about 30-40g on my server depending on when it is. I received 28g just from looting the mobs and another 30g from selling the trash. At the time I did this frostweave was listed on my auction house for 20g a stack, which makes a total profit of about 140g. Not too bad for barely farming for 5 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment