Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Newest (BUG) for wow gold making during Winter Veil

I can not promise how much gold you can gain from this article, But I can promise, somebody will make a very good profit after read it. What I gonna say today is Just be more hardworking.
All of us know that: when you trying to level up your Tailoring, you just have no patience to farm some low level items, such as Strange Dust. Today, what we gonna talking about, is trying to make full stock of it.
Let me show you the price of my realm of strange dust, this is exactly related to your profit, ATTENTION.


XX: you still not tell us how we make large amount of Strange Dust, you are so such piece of shit!!!!!

ME: what, shit, I am angry, but I will keep my talking.

The secret of making millions of strange dust is from this:

Do you know where to get this, I guess smart people have figure out what am i talking about, yeah, you can buy it with 20 copper,yeah 20 copper.

There do have a sellers of Winter Veil, sell this gear,  what you gonna do, is buy thousands of it, and Enchanting, and Enchanting, and Enchanting, and Enchanting, and Enchanting.

Then maybe you will get 20K Strange Dust, try to learn how to control the price of strange dust in the AH, all you need to do is hardworking while the Winter Veil haven't end, and learn how to sell it.

In the end, I'd like to repeat it, not everyone could earn gold from it, and I don't want to calculate how much gold you can earn, this is just an extra wow gold making way for you. What I gonna say is: good luck.

NOTICE: while there do have a macro for you guys,:
/cast Enchanting
/use Gaudy Winter Veil Sweater


More information about wow gold making or wow gold farming, igxewowgold is your best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment