Friday, December 28, 2012

The best wow gold farming spot in MOP 5.1: Zhu's Watch

I guess some of our great players have notice this bug for a farming spots Spirit of Harmony, but I think I should tell this players who don't want to leveling up through boring quests or want to have a great gold farming spot, here I'd like to introduce it to you.

The topic is about Zhu's Despair. Don't finish the quest, or you will leave out side the Image map, just stand there farming and farming and farming.




I have tested my Frost DK in the left point , level 87 with 420 gear, a 450 BOE weapon, in normal speed, I will get 500K XP in 5mins, 8 Spirit of Harmony in 1.2h, about 30 greens, the above gain is 4-5K wow gold an hour.
But you should know I was testing my leveling speed, in my calculate, 87-88 could finish in 3-3.5hours. If you could insist there to 90, I guess you will gain a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment