Monday, November 19, 2012

The reason for why Tauren only have one horn


Leaving Mulgore, Tauren will occasionally encounter some "disaster" - as of Azeroth relatively burly race. Out of Mulgore, all things seem to have narrowed one circle. House, bed, the door frame, the door frame and the door frame!

Remember I came to Orgrimmar the first time - ah, at that time the main city of the orcs have not so complicated, also the direct airship from Mulgore was still not open->my
Kodo Beast is just block up there: can’t even move one step. After the help of innkeeper, Gamon and those who was been blocked in the hotel, finally he’s in, I still remember that day, the shrieks of him was even higher that Pavarotti. Then I have to cost lots of wow gold to buy a worg, I swear to god I bought him with it’s lame, definitely not because of my overweight!!!

So finally I can smoothly in and out of the majority of the house, but still from time to time, my horn will hit the door frame, and then came to the sound of my poor neck cracking. Earth Mother, You Can next time let me directly to die so I needn’t to suffer again. Later, I went to the barber shop mend my horns and left a habit to not use mount anymore. It cost me another sum of wow gold again. Look me, do you know why I only have one horn: of course, the right one was broken by the door frame.



Next is The Undercity, everyone says there always has people death for the fall down from elevator, I’ve never killed for that, just sometimes walk too slow, can’t enough time to get in, but the elevator started. I just can hear the big voice of my head been collided, and see the angel again.

Shattrath is a good place, but the time I grow up was too slow. when I was finally able to step into Outland, Deathwing has destroyed lots of places,
Shattrath was desolated. Later, I have been to Dalaran, Stratholme in Carverns of Time, Storm wind as well... ... .... I was a curious cattle, always like to take a look for alien houses, so "disaster" always happen to me.. Ah,I still remember that female Troll priest who help to cure me with no pay and her,……,her bad breath.

Today to Theramore, planted bombs, fight with Alliance, I opened the skill of bloodthirsty, with the raise of my body size, I hit the door frame of Theramore again. While I held my head with breathe heavily, in front, two angel of Blood Elf sister laugh like bloom.
Ah, maybe this is also quite good ...

What? You said the two of them are men? ? What do you mean!!!!!? ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment