Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How is the first time you catch your spirit beast?

Spirit Beasts are a loosely-defined family of Ferocity pets in World of Warcraft. They are tamable by a Hunter with  Exotic Beasts starting at level 69.

In addition to having special abilities defined by their pet class, Spirit Beasts share a pool of unique abilities.  Roar of Courage increases the Strength and Agility of all party and raid members by 549 within 100 yards,  Spirit Mend heals the current friendly target, and  Spirit Walk puts the pet in stealth, doing 20% more damage on the first attack out of stealth.

There are nine spirit beasts to choose from. All are rare spawns and some even have elaborate taming processes like Ban'thalos. There are owls, bears, crabs, cats, and wolves--all with a spectral glow. Loque'nahak has long been a favorite of many.

Still remember the first time you find the spirit beast?
Actually, I do have 4 with my former account, (%>_<%) but  I lost all the account, damn! But I still remember the first time I saw the  Arcturis  , it was amazing, you know, I was totally attracted by him, it was so beautiful, so I determine to raise a hunter,lol.
after leveling up to 65, I just go nowhere, but here:
 
Just like the above picture, for get the my favorite beasts, I was about been kill every 10m, you know I just a 65 little hunter, and I can't wait to the leveling up to 80!

About 3days later, at the midnight of one day, I was waked up by my alarm(FOR GET UP), the NPCscan was shouted, actually it was the best music at the world in that time, I can't believe the  Arcturis   is just under my mount!!!!!!

Totally fucking, all my words at that time, is " fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck……“,even my blood was burned at that moment and heart raced. holy crap,that is the best moment for all my hunter career!!

Graduation is a cruel thing, I got to quit my favorite game, and find a job, heard that the mists of pandaria is coming, I decide to get back, how about you, still remember the little pet who always protect you? 

I MISS YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment